Green Smoothie Bowl
Write a review
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, soaked
- 1/4 pear, with skin
- 1/2 big orange
- 2 passion fruits (taste best when they are wrinkled)
- 1 hand full of spinach
- 2 kale leaves, without stem
- 2 inch piece cucumber, with skin
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 small ripe bananas
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp. spirulina powder
- Garnish: orange, pear, hemp seeds, cacao nibs
- Take a 1-cup measuring cup and fill half of it with rolled oats. Fill it up with warm water until the cup is almost full and set it aside for 15 minutes until the oats soaked up the water and doubled in volume.
- Add the soaked oats and the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with remaining pear and orange. Also add hemp seeds and cacao nibs fro crunch.