Strawberry Beet Smoothiebowl
Write a review
- 1/2 big beet, cooked
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soaked oats
- 1 tbsp. prune puree
- Toppings: blueberries, dried cranberries, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, 2 golden kiwis
- Take a 1-cup measuring cup and fill half of it with rolled oats. Add warm water until the cup is almost full and set it aside for 15 minutes until the oats soaked up the water and doubled in volume.
- Cook the beet for 20-30 minutes. Peel, cut and add to blender.
- Add soaked oats and remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and garnish with blueberries, kiwis and the rest of the toppings.