To Soak the oats, fill half of a 1-cup measuring cup with rolled oats (1) , then fill it up with warm water until it is almost full(2) and let it sit for 15 minutes until the oats soaked up most of the water and doubled in volume (3).
Blueberry Acai Bowl
Write a review
- 1 package frozen Acai Puree
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup oats, soaked
- 2 small ripe bananas
- Garnish: cacao nibs, grapes, pomegranate, hemp seeds, dried cranberries
- Take a 1-cup measuring cup and fill half of it with rolled oats. Add warm water until the cup is almost full and set it aside for 60 minutes until the oats soaked up the water and doubled in volume.
- Place the forzen Acai purree into some hot water to thaw. Also place the frozen blueberries into a cup around 30 minutes before processing to let them thaw as well.
- Then place the soaked oats, Acai puree, blueberries, bananas, vanilla and sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the sweetness as per your taste.
- Place the smoothie into bowls and garnish with gapes, pomegranat, dried fruits (I used cranberries), cacao nibs or nuts for crunch and hemp seeds for protein.