Raspberry Mint Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Fruity and refreshing smoothie bowl.
Write a review
- 125 g raspberries
- 1 banana (add a second one, if you feel the smoothie is too sour)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, soaked
- 2 peaches
- 2 soaked medjool dates or 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- cocoa nibs + more mint leaves for decoration
- Take a 1-cup measuring cup and fill half of it with rolled oats. Add warm water until the cup is almost full. Put it aside for 15 minutes until the oats soak up the water and almost double in volume.
- Add around 2/3 of the raspberries to a blender together with 1-2 bananas, 1 peach, 2 soaked medjool dates, 6 mint leaves and the soaked oats.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into bowl and decorate with remaining raspberries, peach, mint leaves and cocoa nibs. For extra protein or sweetness you can also add hemp seeds, nuts, dried cranberries, coconut flakes etc.